Interested in a rewarding career in finance? Join the Finance Brokers Association of Australia (FBAA) now and learn about this exciting industry.
There’s no charge to become a student member and you’ll get invites to free events and functions.
You’ll also get e-newsletters and e-magazines that will keep you updated with the latest finance news.
What is FBAA student membership?
It’s an opportunity to be a part of the national peak body representing finance brokers at an entry level.
Student membership is available to high school and university students up to the age of 21 years who are currently studying and who are not working in the credit and lending industry.
The FBAA has developed the only student-based career path to become a finance broker.
FBAA CEO Peter White said while mentoring, Cert IV and diplomas are traditional introductory steps into the industry, “finance broking offers so much more.”
Benefits of membership
- Regular industry updates via our E-News and E-Mag, The Finance Professional
- Free entry to FBAA hosted Continuing Professional Development (CPD) events
- Free entry to the FBAA Annual National Industry Conference
- Representation with State and Federal Government regarding regulation of the finance broking and mortgage origination industries and representation in government and industry forums
- Discounted Certificate IV industry training courses
- Representation to the professional indemnity insurance industry and member discounts to approved applicants
- Annual membership certificate